Just checking to see what everyone who up soooo late is doing....I am having about as much luck playing neopets as I do with the lottery. Waiting for my hubby to get off of work, what about everyone else?
Just checking to see what everyone who up soooo late is doing....I am having about as much luck playing neopets as I do with the lottery. Waiting for my hubby to get off of work, what about everyone else?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Just got home from the gym, getting ready to eat some chicken tenders and make a protein shake!.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
oh, dang that sounds half way tasty I guess [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
im drinking about my 14th bottled water of the day, bout to actually fix some chicken as well.
Cant we all just get along?
Dang dude. Thats a lot of water! lol...
actually i have drank about 7 16.9 oz bottles. i have to get back in shape.
Cant we all just get along?
looks like im not the only one drinkin a lot of water, ive quit the pop, i've got a water doofachit, holds 34 oz., drink one when i get up, as many as i can during the day, and one full one before i go to bed (bad thing is wakin up in the morn and gettin rid of it for about a minute.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]), but usually on a nonactive day, i drink anywhere from 4-5, and on active days, anwhere from 8-10...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
im just sittin here talkin to a few people on icq
and we all know why your waitin on your husband to get home..haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
hey man!!! I just want to see his smiling face (yeah right like he has one when he comes home from working in the pits of hell)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
haha..i understand
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks